Friday, August 29, 2008

Make a Will Save

Normally, I like to keep politics out of what I do because most of the time, they just make things worse. In a recent moment full of lulz though, John McCain aid Michael Goldfarb in response to attacks on McCain's credibility in a story about him drawing a cross which apparently echoed something out of a classic story by Alexander Solzhenitsyn, One Day in the Life of Ivan Denisovich most likely.. In the blog he says "It may be typical of the pro-Obama Dungeons & Dragons crowd to disparage a fellow countryman's memory of war from the comfort of mom's basement, but most Americans have the humility and gratitude to respect and learn from the memories of men who suffered on behalf of others." Now apparently that pulled a torrent of nerd rage from everybody including the President of Wizards of the Coast. The lolz continue when he apologizes stating "If my comments caused any harm or hurt to the hard working Americans who play Dungeons & Dragons, I apologize. This campaign is committed to increasing the strength, constitution, dexterity, intelligence, wisdom, and charisma scores of every American." If McCain and Palin (the apparent VP pick) want my vote, they need to distrubute loot more equally, give out cheaper healing spells and then stop being jerks and let me play that evil cleric. It's my right to choose if I want to bring unlife into this world and the government shouldn't have any say.
For now, unless something else amazing happens, I'm done.
-Koltreg

No comments: