Friday, September 19, 2008

A Few Small Things

Some things have been bothering me, might as well get them out.

1. The last blog was webcomic review 7, not 5 and so far, I haven't been able to change it.

2. Shards of Alara, while it looks awesome, will probably suck for drafting, seriously. :|

3. I've been wasting tons of time on the original Diablo. Still an amazing game but I want to find a copy of the sequel somewhere.

4. I'm actually reviewing these a bit more thoroughly before posting after the fiasco with the last posts' spelling errors and lack of continuity flow.

5. I noticed that I've improved my writing skills over the past few weeks almost to the point that I want to redo the early reviews. Might as well just deal with it for now

Like I said, just a few things.

Peace out for now.

No comments: